Friday, February 29, 2008

Texas

I haven't posted in a while because during my February break, I went to TEXAS to visit my bff AMANDA!!! :) El Paso, Texas was where I was originally planning to move before I ended up getting a job in NYC. It was cool to see where I could have lived... and boy is it BEAUTIFUL! Amanda's apartment is huge, she even has her own washer and dryer... and the poool, it's beautiful and Amanda is absolutely amazing!! Anyway... I LOVED Texas, but I know God had a reason for me to come to NYC- so I'm happy to be here. But, I am certainly glad that I had to opportunity to check it out and see Amanda!!! :)
Here's some pictures of my trip!!!

Matt and I on the plane for TEXAS!!!

Welcome to EL PASO!!

One of the first things we did was lay out! Ahh the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!

I cannot imagine living like this every day!

Matt and I hiked up this mountain to a cave

Amanda and Wes standing outside her apartment

Standing outside a Mexican restaurant

A beautiful spot...

My best friend :)

Beautiful...

Matt and the sunset

Manda and I at the ranch/restaurant

Mwah!!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your trip looks amazing! I would love to hear all about it sometime...you guys come over, I'll crack the wine! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Deidra said...

You are in my neck of the woods isn't beautiful. I went to school in Las Cruces. It really is beautiful. Hey can you email your phone number so I can call and get your address. Thanks see you soon. Dee

meredith said...

You and Matt are adorable. What a great match. I love you guys!