Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first famous person!


So this afternoon it was 75 Degrees and Joy and I wanted to go for a run along the river. And you'll never guess as we were running down East 4th at about Ave C, we ran right by Chrstian Siriano (winner of project runway)!!! So, I made Joy turn around with me and follow him back to his apartment, which just happens to be... ON MY STREET! haha. CRAAZY! Anyway, after our celebrity siting we, we ran almost all the way up to 42 street on the bike path along the river (on the East side). So here's a photo of that... (see below)
Anyway, tonight when I got home, I looked him up and found his myspace and actually sent him a message... like an "I think we're neighbors" message. Ha. I'm going crazy! But anyway, just one more reason why I'm so glad to be living in NYC!! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Such a stalker!!! But he is so "fierce" how could you resist????