Friday, January 25, 2008

Matt and some cool photos :)


Union Square- Matt wanted to see it because I am always here shopping and this is where I babysit. Matt bought a picture on the street and we got free Pepsi teeshirts.


Matt and I in Little Italy, where we ate a FABULOUS meal. The guy at the restaurant took this pic... we told him we'd eat at his restaurant only if he took our picture first!

New York City Firemen!!!

Taking a break from skating... yup, Matt took Joy and I ice skating in Central Park! :)


Here's the most complete T-Rex skeleton in the world in the Natural History Museum.

At "The Bean". Matt's favorite coffee shop a block from the apt.

Eating at an amazing Greek restaurant in Greenwich Village. (We ate a ton the whole weekend)


Kissing on 6th ave. :)

2 comments:

Deidra said...

The two of you are adorable.

Sandy said...

I love you guys....